Sunday, February 13, 2011

Be my valentine

Can't celebrate Valentine's day with my boy this year :(
But nevertheless, i still love him as much.
3 poor little girl working on V day tmr!
Jiawen, Weiqi and I.
But will be meeting them afterwards for supper.
Afterall is still not that bad, at least i can see my love ones. Hahahaha.



His best friends came to his house to bainian ytd.




Seriously when is my pimple going to recover? -.-
I look like this now -;-

Caught 'Green hornet' today!
I thought it was abit too draggy.
Pepper lunch for lunch (lol) then did the usual groceries shopping for his book in at ntuc.
Headed to salon next to trim his botak head.
Went back to his house, nua-ed awhle then he packed his bag.
Off his sis sent him to amk hub then me back home :)
Thanks suyi!
I know she nv read my blog but its ok, haha.





I don't feel good watching you so stress over so many things :(
Worst, i can't do anything to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment