Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sup

These few days were spent with my dearest boy.
But we kind of quarreled so yeap, sad.
I think we are fine now, hope so.

Will be looking forward to this saturday to attend his P.O.P and then sunday for cruise :)
Its my virgin trip!
I hope he will take lots of pictures with me and will be a really memorable one.





These pics were taken before Mich flew to BKK (Jealous max).
Caught 'Rapunzel'.
Well, i expected too much lol.










Jiawen keep saying i look like i am pointing my middle finger! LOL.






Blistersssss zzz.









HAHA!

BFF! NAISE!










Was so bored during work that i did this -.-
Its blue tack (Is that how you spell it? lol) anyway.




Dear invited his army friends to his house.




And i invited weiqi, edwind, jiawen and weiteck to acc me. LOL.


HAHA! LOOK LIKE WEIQI HAVE LONG HAIR.
Its mine!









Okay, thats all.
Work tmr :(
Sian.....

No comments:

Post a Comment