Saturday, January 22, 2011

Rebel

Random pictures






Went to club to celebrate Weiqi's big day in advance!
I can see that she really enjoyed herself alot :D
Although theres some things going on here and there but well,
overall its still a very fun one :)
I swear i am the lousiest drinker in the world.
I only drank cranberry vodka and i vomited omfg.
And you know what? That's the second time i had vomited in my life so far, lol.
The feeling sucks max! Eek.
And then the music was great!
Had a great time dancing with the girls.
Didn't know they can dance so well! Haha.
Sleepover at sharon's.
We slept at 7am and i woke up at 10am -.-
Seriously there's something wrong with my body.



While waiting for Sharon to reach home.

Femmex's brochure.






















Do i look nice with perm???
Since my twins sister permed her hair, i feel like trying too.
But the prob is i am too lazy to bother my hair.
All i did to my hair was to wash with shampoo!
Didn't even make an effort to put conditioner, lol.






Michi lee so white.




Butter pissed us off.
What siol 18 cannot go to the R&B section?
Bull shit.
Sharon: 'Whoa i didn't know r&b will pollute our mind'







Rebel/ Zirca.
















Luckily i didn't drink tequila shot if not i confirm lie flat on the ground!



After that gbjd for supper.
Finally i am sick of gbjd lol.



Polaroids.














This pic don't look like me.



I hate today, so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment