Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Every hello ends with a goodbye

Woohoo!
Went bugis with Jiawen and we bought the same romper tgt.
I swear we have so many identical clothes.
And then Michelle came to find us after her work.
Walked around then decided to go to her house to find my dearest Lionelboy!
Hes forever cutexszsxzsxszxzsxsz!
Anyway, thanks Michelle for the bikini and the purse from BKK! LOVEITTTM!
Super envy her lor can go BKK shop like mad.
She bought so many high waist shorts! I wanttttttttt~
Jiawen and i had gbjd for supper before heading home.



















So cutexszxsxzsxzs!

Madness.




HAHAHHA! Jiansheng did this (Y)




I am so happy that my bf is calling me every night despite having a long and tired day :)
On the other hand, i am super sian because i still have to go back to school early in the morning for POM lecture and tutorial, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!
And then need to work after school.
Double sian-ness.

No comments:

Post a Comment