Friday, January 28, 2011

Cross process

Went to City Plaza and Bugis street with Weiqi ytd!
She bought so many loots and i got nothing!
Should be a good thing right i know.
Was feeling super tired when i reached home.
And then i tried to sleep at 1 but my body only allow me to sleep at 2 -.-
Worst, i keep waking up from my sleep every hour or so.
The feeling just suck, seems like i did not sleep for the entire day!

Felt so great that today is friday.
At least i don't have to wake up early for school (Although i am alr not doing it) lol.
Today's presentation was alright.
2 more projects and here comes the exam.
Time flies, after this exam i will be in year 2.
Omg, this is really scaring the shit hell out of me!
I am still having the feeling of 'First day of school' feeling you know!
I am not sure whether is it good or bad though.

Also, I am so glad that baby and i have been a lovey dovey couple although hes inside the camp.
Hes being way too sweet to me and i am feeling so loved!
He just called me and we had a great chat.
Still feeling super happy that hes calling me everynight because before he went to the army i thought he wont have the time and energy to call me.
Thanks baby i really appreciate it (:
And dydz once again appeared on my tagboard! Lol.
Can't wait to hug you!





Weiqi and i are using front camera!
He thought we are taking pictures of him -.-
But then weiqi really take sia! HAHAHA.




Her gold nails.
Far from the one i showed during the previous entry lol!








The background is so nice!
Weiqi look like passerby HAHAHA!

Weiqi have that same exact umbrella -.-

We look like we are having mustache! LMAO.



Today.



Ignore my messy hair please.
This is Idris btw. haha.


Ally so sexy!


Okay i am so looking forward to CNY!
Firstly, can meet my dear boy.
Secondly, collect angbaos.
Thirdly, gamble!
Hohoho.

I am looking forward to work tmr as well.
AM I CRAZY OR WHAT?!

Okay, i am going to play the sims now.
BYEBYE PEOPLE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment