Friday, February 17, 2012

Valentine

This is my 3rd time celebrating Vday with my dearest boy.
I got so much to say about him......
Although we have lots of quarrels, but we still love each other alot alot.
I have no idea why am I so in love with this boy..
I just felt really happy and bliss when I am beside him.
Small little sweet things that he do will brighten my day and make me smile like a silly girl.
I can just watch him all day long...
When he is playing game, eating, watching tv, doing hw, sleeping....
I love to see every little details of his face.
Ok I sound like a pervert -.-
But yeap, I really appreciate everything that he had done for me.
You guys may not know but deep down in my heart I know.
I got to admit that I really hate the times when we quarrelled bcus it never fails to made me cry.
I don't really cry easily, but when it comes to love its like totally opposite.
He will be going overseas to study soon.
I will miss him so much, his presence and everything.
Cannot imagine whats life without him.
Every time when I think about it, my eyes will be watery.
But well, I am really happy for him that he have the chance to study abroad.
Hope that everything will work out for us in the end :)

Last but not least, I love you my dear dydz.




Went to NYNY to have our lunch.





And then flmp to collect my movie tickets lol.
Thanks wq for taking this pic :)


Played pool while waiting for the movie to start.




Starbucks to chill before he head to his Jap lesson and I heading home.







Although it it just a simple day but I really enjoyed myself alot because you held my hand the whole day.
Thanks for the rose and the present, I love it so much.




With lotsa love,
Xueqi.

No comments:

Post a Comment