Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Brothers

Ding Tai Feng with bf&co. for lunch last saturday!
Eat until can die and the food is not really niceeeeeeeee.......
After that dear and I went to have steamboat dinner to celebrate his mum's bd.
I love steamboat :D
And now my throats hurt damn badly :(

Went to meet my girls for dinner today after work!
Miss them so much!
Forever have so much to talk about hahaha.
Love spending time with them <3
Oh ya! I went to cut my hair to those boy boy hairstyle!
Wanted to try it long ago but didnt have the courage to do so....
Luckily it turn out not bad!
But look damn boyish with no make-up on.
Have to be hardworking abit to put on makeup and style my hair haha.
                                                                            


I look so fair here omg.



While they were chatting wq and i cam-whored haha!











While waiting for KOI.....



LOL at Aaron.
Don't get it why he tip toed. lol.






Will upload my short hair pics tmr!
Going to sleep now so tired!
Nights!

No comments:

Post a Comment