Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Flmp

Second time attending Flmp's CNY dinner!
Felt so much comfortable with weiqi and jiawen lol.
Last year likea cicak only, lonely girl :(
So yeap, we went to this Por Kee Eating House at Tiong bahru.
The place is very ulu.
We were separated into 3 tables and our tables are all girls....
But not bad la, got common topic lol.
Felt so old with them!
They are all like 17 or 18 -.-
After eating, exchanged orange with bosses and get ANGBAOS.
Lol main motive :/
We all thought that the angbao money will shrink but luckily nooooo hehehe.

Pictures from weiqi's cam.


The most bonded group lol.






Weird and scary shoes....


My table.


3rd lo hei!


Awesome achar that weiqi and i kept eating while waiting for the other dishes lol.


So many oranges on the table!



Group photo!



Bugis Femmex.


Flmp Scape



Femmex Cine
(Neo trying to act cool -.-)


Flmp Bugis.




Ys insisted on taking a photo with all the girls -.-
Bent my leg until want die alr please lol.


The guys.


Took Biz finance paper today!
Hmm i would say its manageable but got alot of careless mistakes! D:
But ok luh, over alr dont wanna think about it.
Tmr will be my last paper and here comes my holiday!
Must fully enjoy my holiday cus on March will be my start of my attachment at USS haha.



No comments:

Post a Comment