Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Ups and Downs

I am so busy that I do not have the time to update this blog :(
And TONS of pictures again......
Sorry for causing your com to lag :x


This is my supervisor's IC! HAHAHAHA!


Big difference huh.






The day we went WWW!



Borrowed dz's olympus camera!
Water and shock proof (Y)






............ les.....


My hair! haha!













This pic is so sweet (:


I know very lame but i still want to upload lol!



Love this picture so much!






LOOK @ OUR FACES! LOL.
Candid max.
















Seoul garden after that!






Saw these epic photos at sharon's house!
Theres prob with my lappy.
I already rotated!


When we were p6? lol.



Ytd.


Sharon making a huge photo collage for kw!
With our help!



LOL.





I drew this! But is weiqi's idea. hahaha


Tadaaaaaaa! Done within 3hours :D


Today.
Worked with weiqi.



After that I went to meet Jiawen cus she wanna shop!
Finally got the chance to wear my fav mustard romper out! :D


Ok i will upload the rest pf the photos when i am free so tired......
Have to reach school at freaking 10am to do project -.-
Cool or what u tell me....

No comments:

Post a Comment