Sunday, June 5, 2011

Money can't buy you hapiness

Great weekend spent with dydz! :D
Went to kbox with his siblings yesterday and i felt so demoralizing singing with his sister -.-
Her voice really power lor........
Anyway, I am glad that i enjoyed myself (:
Felt so good to be able to wake up, seeing your love ones beside you.
And then today he brought me to Changi to let me try the awesome 'Bah Kut noodle' that he have been saying for ages!
It really taste great! The meat is so tender and chewy at the same time.
One more week and here comes my holiday!



Ignore my 'hairless' eyebrow :(



Visited Lionelboy!
Uber cutexszxsxzs.


This is how he cry! Lol.



He cried because of the polaroid!
Wanted to take one with him but he insisted to play with the polaroid!
So in the end we took without him lol.





Went to dental appt with Jw.
Waited for bloody hell 2hours -.-



I DREAD GOING TO SCHOOL. ZZZZZZZZZ.

No comments:

Post a Comment