Monday, June 13, 2011

Update

Okay, I got like tons of accumulated photos in my cam!
Just came back from my class chalet and I am feeling tired.
Still got to work tmr :(
But with Weiqi! Hohoho.

Well, let the pictures do the talking ok.

The day we went to cut our hair!
4 Inches of my hair gone (:
Not much difference though.




Worked with YS!
Missed him so much!




School day.







Took formal shots for our project!









NYNY with dydz.



70 movies with him (:




Finally Flmp changed new uniform!



Oni cupcakes for Suchii's birthday!


Its super cute, yummy and ex. Hahaha.



Cuety Olivia and Zach!


Zenneth (:







Love dark choc (:


After that we went to prawn!




Yummylicious!








Today!
Class BBQ at ECP!


Inside Ivy's car!





CJ!


The fries power la.


Wt's bf made this!



He caught this with $2!@#!@$$%


Perspired like mad after cycling!







Lazy rotate :x






I went to play 'Dog and Bone' after that -.-
They took so many unglam photos without me :(



So glad that they are as crazy as me! HAHAHAHA.




Anyway, I won't reply to comments that I wont feel like replying.
Like wth, who are u?
You are not my friends and I don't even know you why should I even tell you about my stuffs?
Please get a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment