Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Everything about you

Whoa, its already March!
Sorry guys for the lack of updates!
These few days have been really good (:
I love it, just want to remain like this forever......

Anyway after the last day of work at Natas Fair, we went to Amber21 to celebrate.
I was feeling so excited to listen to my dear boy singing!
He sang a few songs and its so so so nice!
I swear im his number 1 fan, no one will be like me so crazy over him. HAHAHAAAA.
Okay, sot de.
But yea, i enjoyed myself there even though i did not drink or sing.

And you know what?
I've finally got to try the spicy chicken wings! WOOHOO! Shiokness.
Finally dear decided to bring me there (:
The place is damn ulu can, dear got a hard time finding the place, he was so pissed.
We tried the level 3, it was so so, not so spicy.
So we decided to try level 10!
IT WAS SUPER DUPER SPICY!
Dear tried one bite then give up already, i managed to eat 4 bites lol.

Caught 'Dear John' just now, it was really touching.
Then off to eat my fav stingray at chompchomp tgt with Jiawen.
Super shiok!
Then dear sent us home.

Okay, nothing to blog about already.
I LOVE MY BF TTM!


Very overdued photos.
These were taken at Edwind's house (Bai Nian).



Weiqi tied this, pain ttm.

I have forgotten the date already, but its like super long ago please lol.
Went to eat sushi tei with Jiawen, Weiteck, Kaijie and Bf then prawning!
Caught alot of prawns!
Taste so nice because its really fresh.
But then we eat until want die -.-





Gnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment