Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Flesh Imp


Hi guys i am now working at Heeren's Flesh Imp!
Feel free to come in and buy clothes from me!
Their clothes are all very nice and affordable i swear.

Today is just my second day working there, well pretty okay.
My colleague are all friendly and nice people =)
And im glad that time pass kinda fast working there! (Which is a very good thing)
My Sissy came to visit me today and bought some tees, hoho.
And baby came to eat lunch with me after gyming, love it.
Miss him alot because i can't spend so much time with him like how we could =(
But well its okay, we still can meet during my off days and every now and then =)
Its been only 2 or 3 days i nv meet Jiawen but it feels long cus just now i told dear that i very long never see Jiawen already, lols.

My poor boy is having bad bad day today, hope hes feeling better now.
Don't think too much alright? I love u :>








Ps: Too lazy to upload 'crab' pics :x

No comments:

Post a Comment