Sunday, March 7, 2010

Uncondition Love

Have anyone of you keep having the same dream again and again? Zzz.
I swear its so annoying and i think theres a reason for it too.

Went to Powerhouse with dear and his friends on 3rd March to celebrate Lester's birthday.
The DJ was so so so good!
Love all the songs he played!
Dear drank alot and was feeling tipsy.

On the 5th of March Wei Teck was finally out of camp!
We missed him so much (L4D) Lol.
Jiawen was so happy when she met him (:
Had dinner then l4d.

The day after that we went out to watch 'Happy Go Luck'.
Not very nice though.
Fann Wong sounded wierd when she speaks Hokkien, lol.
And then we went out to watch movie again yesterday.
Caught 'Being Human'.
I can say its better than HGL.
Okay, i got nothing more to blog already.
Pictures.....

Oh ya, we went to Qianhu before meeting WT.
While dear is doing his stuffs, Jiawen and I went to catch fish and do fish spa.
I will always take a long time for me to put my leg inside the pond!
So scaredddddd haha.
Ham like dontknowwhat please.









Heh, i caught so many fishes!
Dam pro, bth. LOLOLOL.

Jiawen's.


Don't sad la lol.


Yay couple tee :D


At Swensens.

Somerset 313.


Getting married already..... Hahahahaa.

His finger super fat siol!




LOOK AT WT! LOL.
I need to suntan -.-


I love everything about you (:
Especially when u're talking nonsense, hahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment