Monday, September 21, 2009

Sweetest Drug

Sup!
Went to the Car show at Expo yesterday with dz, Sharon, Jefferey, Alwin and dz's cousins.
Well, Sharon and i don't really know how to admire cars.
Just went there to take a look and walk around.
Theres these group of imported models from Taiwan, Thailand and USA.
Super hot and sexy! I prefer Thai ones, lol.
Then we went to to look at some sports cars drifting, like a handsome only!
Anyway, i wanna thank my boy for the so so so belated birthday present for me!
Like it alot (:
Sorry for spoiling your plans, lols.


This is so -.-
I wonder who will want to drive this out.
Like ahbeng car! Haha.

This is my favourite!
Simple and nice.



Suzuki Swift can be this chio too!



This sexy model here super daring!





Getting back results tmr, goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment