Sunday, September 27, 2009

Elated

Amkss Symphonic Band photos!
(Press to enlarge)


Fun shots

Senior Band (Formal)

Full Band (Formal)
Ohmy, our band is so huge!


Have been spending my time with my dear boy these few days :D
Love weekends!
Took boat to Pula Ubin!
First time going there, lols.
Wanted to go there and have our dinner but all the shops were closed.
Then went to dear cousin's wedding dinner yesterday.
Anyway, i was feeling so damn happy because i thought my result for my fnn prelim will be bad.
I thought i will do badly for my coursework but the result turn out to be a distinction!
My teacher say its my practical that pull my marks up ^^
Basically this post is about sharing my joy. Hohoho.
Alright, nothing much to blog already.
Ciaossssssssss ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment