Wednesday, September 9, 2009

The Big Fat O.

As you all would already have known by now, I will be sitting for my O levels examinations this year. This will also be the Exam of my lifetime, somehow, it will determine where or what I am going to be in future. (Oh MY GOD!) OK I'm going to work damn hard right from now onwards! Since all my best friend's birthday are over, no more big events coming up. So yeap, gonna work hard :D

Well, prelim have been alright so far. Left combine science paper (Physics and Chemistry). I swear i hate science! Weiqi! Help me in physics alright! Prelim is going to end soon and soon it will be o level. I hope that i will work double hard after prelim, last lap to go!

However, i have been feeling reluctant to study due to distractions like watching tv, hanging out with friends and things like that. Whenever i open my book its like a lullaby playing in my ear, gosh. Its hard to really concentrate sometimes, sigh. If this continues, its either POLY OR POLY, rather than Jc or Poly! Worst come to worst, neither.......

The question now is, where do I go after this? The Polytechnic or Junior College?
A crucial choice or just a stepping stone.

You cannot believe that I actually found this website called Poly Or JC here at www.polyorjc.sg! In it are 4 bloggers who are actually blogging about their life, and also, you get to read about how they are coping with their O level Prelims to their complaints about the stress and pressures they're facing daily over at their Twitter. Well, i really like the entry written by Bio Gurl! There's even this DaJie who is a graduate sharing about her life in Poly! You must really check out this website www.polyorjc.sg. She have been through what i am going through right now, thus it will be really great if she share more about her experience during the second post (:

No comments:

Post a Comment