Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Power to the house

Helloooooooo!
Finally have the time and mood to blog after so long! haha!
Anyway great news! My internship is gonna end soon!
Can't wait to take a long break.
6 months of internship is no joke, really.

My 20th birthday was well spent with my loved ones :)
Thanks for those that had wished me and gave me present!

Pictures of power to the house day haha.








Trying to act cute......









Know him since Kindergarten!
We have been in the same kindergrten, pri sch, sec sch and poly!
My childhood friend :)


Pardon the stain on my top..
Thanks to the ramen.







Full force!



Me trying hard to be in the picture hahahaha!





Me and Sharon shuffling hahahaha!
Anyhow only.


The last pic will be my fav pic :)



Love them to bits! <3 p="p">

No comments:

Post a Comment