Friday, August 17, 2012

Floral 20th birthday!

Wanted to upload these pics long ago but I am really busy with work and my final report..
We went to the korea bbq near novena.
The food is really good but I think they should have more veggies!
Anyway, the theme for the day is floral. hahaha.
Love how enthu they are :)

Its just a simple celebration but I really enjoyed myself.
Eating tgt and catching up.
So glad to have them with me :)





LOL AT SHARON FOO.



I told them I want to have cupcakes as my birthday cake!
So sweeeeet of them righttttt hehe.
They kept forcing me to keep those alphabets because one is for $0.50 HAHAHA!


All of us doing our thing......
lol at mich.


Love this so much!
Happy family!







Polaroids.


Time flies......
2 more weeks to my end of internship!
Have been thinking quite alot lately......
Like what I should do after I graduate and things like that.
Its kinda scary but to say that very soon we are not gonna be teenage anymore.
Its time to plan and think about our future.

Gonna dedicate another post to my dearest bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment