Friday, April 27, 2012

We Love To Sing

Went to Teo Heng KTV with my awesome friends on Wednesday!
We sang our lungs out and we took crazy videos of ourselves hahaha.
They are getting crazier and crazier, me likey hehe.
After that rushed down to meet my working friends at USS for the mummy ride!
Its only for the team members heh.
Actually nothing much la its just that the lights are on and we can see everything inside there.
I swear Shermaine is damn scareddddd!
She kept shouting and asked the crew to let her out after the (I don't know what u call it) tightened.
Actually I was really scared but after consoling her I felt so much better hahaha.
So yeap the ride was fun!
My heart nearly dropped out. I dam ham cheese la I know.
Played some games there and went to had my all time fav Penang prawn noodle at Malaysian Food Street before we head home.
It was indeed a fun and enjoyable day!
But tiring the next day haha.

Pictures from Cheryl's cam!


Brought my polaroid!
See the bottom one! No idea why is it so black!
I didn't cover the flash lehhhh....
And the other 2 look faded because we just took it haha.



















Imitating Ivy!






Haha i look like idiot!











Hehe I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment