Tuesday, April 3, 2012

A rest

Finally a day to rest at home.
I was feeling so sick ytd and have been coughing for the pass 2 weeks.
Luckily my boy have been sending me to work and home these few days.
Thanks for taking care of me when I am sick baby.

Went to see the doctor today and he said my blood pressure is abit low and asked if I am feeling giddy....
He also said that its either I do not have enough rest, exercise of vitamins which I think  is all 3 lol.
Also, the doctor were really nice to asked about my health and had a small talk with me.
Requested the doctor to give me my medicine all in liquid form cus I can't swallow pills :(
Luckily he didn't scold me! lol.
Just took them and I think it taste 100 times better if I were to bite the pills and swallow them!
Its so bitter please.

Its only the start of the second month of my internship and I already took MC.
How to survive when I only can take 3 MC for 6 months?!?!
Dieeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Okay, I am waiting for my dear to end work.
Can't wait to hug him.

No comments:

Post a Comment