Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Healthy and Happy

Sorry for neglecting this blog.
Have been spending alot of time with my boyfriend as he is having his block leave.
My boyfriend's back have some problem and he needs to get out of his course.
His face tells us everything these few days.
I know hes very sad and moody.
And i felt helpless cus i don't know what to say to cheer him up.
But i think he is feeling better now.
I just want him to be happy and healthy.

Let the pictures do the talking.








We ordered so much food!
Salmon belly is da besttttt!






Went to 'Talk Cock Sing Song'.
I enjoyed myself!

(Look at weiteck's hand lol)





Ivy's cute twitter bag!



LOKLOKFANCLUB.






Supper.


The weather have been so warm these days!
Going to bugis street to shop with my girls tmr! Hohoho.
I want to shopppppppppppppppppp.


Ciaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment