Wednesday, May 4, 2011

BLOGSHOPS

OK, NOW I HAVE MORE BLOGSHOP LINKS THAN MY FRIENDS!
THANKS TO WEITING.
EVERYTIME BLOGSHOPPING IN CLASS AND CHERYL ALSO!
IF MY $$$ FLY AWAY I CONFIRM BLAME U 2! LOL.

Anyway today is a great day.
School started at 9 and ended at 12!
Slept at 1 and woke up at 3 by the super loud thunder.
Had my lunch and watched some election videos.

Well, i personally don't like Nicole Seah because she is so loud!
And i can't agree more with Xiaxue.
Which is why are people comparing Nicole Seah (Strongest) with Tin Pei Ling (Weakest).
Why don't you compare the strongest with the strongest?
Like Mr Goh ct with Nicole Seah.
And i think that we should be more appreciative than complaining and complaining.
Ok enough of this cus i can't vote also -.-
This is the very first time i am so interested in election.

Yay can see my baby tmr! Can't wait :)
I think i will ask him to acc me to visit the doc if my leg is still swollen tmr.
Don't know which insect so powerful lor. Zzz.

Okay byebye.

No comments:

Post a Comment