Saturday, October 2, 2010

Your hug

Met Weiqi and Jiawen today.
Headed to Far East 'Super Cut' to get my free haircut.
Thanks sis for giving me the voucher.
Well, there's not much of a difference anyway.
Was so excited upon receiving the things Jiawen bought from BBK!
Thanks a million!
Especially the Acid wash jeans, thanksthanks. Haha.
We were feeling so god damn tired after my haircut.
Cus the process is like bloody more than an hour!
Have been craving for prawn noodle for the entire day.
U cannot imagine the shiokness when i took the first sip of the soup.
Ok, my dear boy is working so bored =(
Enjoy the photos!


My favboy.




Aww so cute! Hehe.






















Haha i look like chun gu zzz.




Thanks Jw!


Theres work tmr, i hope time flies so that i can meet my boy boy ^^
Loving him more and more each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment