Sunday, October 24, 2010

Boo

These few days have been really happening for me.
And I am so guilty of skipping one week of lectures :x
So I promised myself that i have to attend every tutorials and lectures this week!
I guess this week will be hell.
Cus i will be working on Monday, Saturday and Sunday! Omg.
Okay its time for bed nights!


Went Teo Heng!




Dear went for body check up and he have to consume 7 pills at a time!
And he can swallow everything in just a big gulp of water -.-


Kbox with Dear's siblings!





Was so bored during worked today so i took some pictures =)

NEO gave me this shades!
You know why?
Because its too small for him -.-
Anyway its only $2 from ion daiso lol.


This wed.


My organizer!

Weiting's belated birthday present!
OMG. I JUST REALISED THAT I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO BRING IT BACK ZZZ.



Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment