Thursday, November 1, 2012

The Herizon

Please support my friend's (Cheerene&bf) blogshop!

It was my first shoot in my entire life and I was pretty nervous during the start!
I have always wanted to try photoshoot but nv have the courage hahaha.
So glad that Cheerene was able to ask me to be their blogshop model!
Actually is I thick skin go ask if she need any model! lol!
The photographer was very friendly and nice :)
So everything went on very smoothly..
Glad that Cheerene and her bf like the pictures :)
Below are some of my favourites!











Get them now before their promo closes!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Cathy

    We are the owners of an online shop and are looking to work with fresh faces. Are you interested? if so, do email us at esther.graciela@gmail.com k? cant seem to find your email contact :) Will provide you more details there

    ReplyDelete