Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My Girlfriends

It was sort of a reunion dinner with my beloved girls from amkss! hahaha.
Actually no la, we're just having steamboat for dinner at Tania's house.
Bought the foods in half an hour? Chop chop.
Tania's maid helped to prepare the food.

Summary:
Waited for Sj and Wq to arrived before we started eating.
Chatted and updated each other with our lives.
The gamble queens played mj hahaha.
Awesome Tania fetched us home after that :D

Love to spend my time like that.
Catching up and spending time with my awesome friends :)
I hope we can do this more often!


And we're crazy like that, i like.







FULL FORCE. Haha.



Sharon look so pweety here. hehe.













Thanks Tania for the polaroid as well!
Also, thanks Tammy for taking those well taken polaroids haha.









Going to Krabi with my dearest on the 24th!
I CAN'T WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT! :D
Excited much!

No comments:

Post a Comment