Thursday, January 5, 2012

Review of 2011

Inspired by Weiqi to make a review of 2011! Haha!
So here it goes!


Dearest POP :)
Still rmb the smelly perspiration from the army guys lol. 



Cruise trip with baby :)


First time to Butter factory!



Weiqi's birthday surprise!


Braided my hair for the first time :)


Secondary class gathering!


After the long torturing confinement!


Its chinese new year!



Best colleague ever!


Sharon's house to bai nian!


Weiqi's house for steamboat and bainian!


Flesh imp's CNY dinner!



Level 4 buffalo wings with baby.


The aftermath. LOL.


Poor JW extracted a tooth.


Surprise from dear after work :)


Jiawen's birthday!


Dear's social night.
He's so handsome that night :)


Random steamboat session at baby's place.


Random school day.
Love them :)


First neo print with them!


Edwind's birthday!


Okay this is really random but i really miss my long and straight hair D:


Ally's!


Went to cq with my poly girls for project!


Suchii's birthday.


Poly class bbq.



WWW with my girls.



Random shopping trip with jw.


Butter fact!


Ivy drove to school!
Trying to act like im driving it hahaha.


Su yi's birthday :)


MY 19TH BIRTHDAY!
AT REBEL!




Alumni band dinner!
My hair colour is really brighttttttttt.


Spending my 1st aug actual birthday with my boy.


They made this for my birthday! How sweet :)


Celebrated with ch, js and wq too :)
Felt so fortunate that so many people celebrated my birthday with me :)



Perky's outing!
Awesome band mates.



First sentosa trip with them :)


Brother's bd!


Sharon's grand birthday at the MBS!


2nd Annivasary with baby!



Permed my hair :)


Tania's birthday!
Oops, didnt realise shes not in the photo until i uploaded it :/


BEST SHOPPING TRIP AT BKK!



Halloween!



Short hair!



Phuture!


Sijing's birthday surprise!


Val's mission impossible hahaha.


Another sentosa trip :)


Taiwan trip with baby and his family :)



I can say that 2011 will be a memorable year for me!
This is the year that i had traveled to Bkk, Taiwan and cruise :D
Also, been to clubs that i have not been to. Great experience!
Not forgetting that i had celebrated so many of my friend's birthday lol.
And lastly big hole in my pocket!
Well, its worth it :)

MAY 2012 BE A BETTER YEAR FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment