Monday, February 8, 2010

Free

Last day of work was normal, nothing much.
Was so touched that Aliena wrote a very sweet letter to me! Thanks girl :)
After my last day of work i spent all my time with my precious, haha.



Went to some dinner with dear that day, the food was superb!
Zachary & Zenetth (Dz's niece) are so cute.
But i only took photo with Zachary.
Look at Jeffery! Hahaha.

Day out with Jiawen, Weiteck, Kaijie and bf to shop for newyear clothes.
Before that we went to Fat Boys to have our lunch there.
On a random day dear and i was listening to 98.7fm then we heard about this burger bar.
Well, not that nice actually.......





Their mushroom soup taste really great!

Cute bottles.


Super fat fries!



Wt bought this crazy lighter!

Aww, sweet sweet luh. Haha.
Umm, i think Dear and my smile look alike, lol.


Helped baby to pack his room today!
His room look so neat and tidy now :)



Baby, every moment spent with u is the sweetest......

No comments:

Post a Comment